Wine Survivor Rules
The wine survivor rules and process for gaming engagement ensure that BEAM is in alignment with AGLC terms and conditions, and the AGLC charitable gaming policies.
The raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under the age of 18 years of age.
Ticket buyers must not write the name of a person on the raffle ticket who is the under the age of 18 years of age.
All raffle tickets will be sold online via PayPal and through AMEX, Visa or MasterCard.
Only tickets buyers who are residents of the Province of Alberta are allowed to purchase raffle tickets.
All of the Directors of BEAM are not eligible to participate in this raffle.
Tickets will be sold as follows:
1 Ticket for $35.00 each ($20.00 for entrance fee and $15.00 for wine) (570 Tickets in total)
Total Ticket Value is $19,950.00
7. First day of ticket sales will be November 30, 2021 at 12:00 a.m.
8. Final day of ticket sales will be December 18, 2021 at 11:00 p.m. or until the tickets are sold.
9. You may buy multiple raffle tickets before the final day of ticket sales.
10. If your ticket is drawn before the final 3 names, you are OUT of Wine Survivor and NOT eligible for any prizes.
11.Elimination Draws will take place at 62 Juneberry Heights, Rocky View County Alberta T3Z 0E6 as follows
a. Elimination Round One: Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
b. Elimination Round Two: Monday, December 20, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
c. Final Elimination Round: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
d. Final Elimination Round: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
12. BEAM will publish eliminated and winning ticket numbers on our Facebook page as well as inform contestants via email daily.
13.The raffle tickets will not be refunded or exchanged unless the tickets were sold in error (Example - The ticket holder is the under the age of 18 years old).
14.There shall be no tax receipt provided for the raffle ticket.
15.The winner does not need to be present at the time of the raffle draw and will be notified by email and or phone.
16. The winner has one year to claim the prize and must provide the matching ticket to claim the prize.
17. If BEAM is unable to locate the winner after the one year has passed, the winning prize shall be donated to a charitable organization based on consultation with the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (AGLC).
18. If the winning raffle ticket has more than one name on it, BEAM shall award the raffle prize to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. BEAM and AGLC are not responsible for any disputes that may potentially arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the raffle ticket.
19. Prior to the raffle draw, BEAM shall reconcile the number of sold tickets and unsold tickets as indicated in the raffle ticket sales record with the number of ticket stubs in the draw to container to ensure that all eligible tickets form part of the draw.
20. All raffle draws will be witnessed by at least two of the Beam Directors or their delegates and is open to the public for attendance. The draw can be made by any person who has not purchased a raffle ticket.
21. Raffle tickets shall be drawn from a container that is transparent or constructed with mesh so that the tickets can be seen from the outside.
22. The raffle tickets must be manually drawn from the container in a random manner. The Winning tickets cannot be drawn by a computer or other random number-generating device.
23. Prior to each drawing of tickets, the ticket container must be rotated or the contents of the container agitated a minimum of three times. Anti-static spray may be used to facilitate the rotation of tickets.
24. The arm of the person making the draw must be bare of clothing below the elbow and they must exhibit their draw and both sides of their open hand to the draw witnesses, immediately prior to making the draw.
25. Only the person making the draw may put their arm/hand in the draw container.
26. A record of each winning ticket drawn shall be made indicating the ticket serial number, the name, address, and phone number of the prize-winner and the time and date the ticket was drawn.
27. The three winning raffle tickets shall be immediately exhibited to witnesses and held open for inspection until the end of the draw or until returned to the draw container to be eligible for additional prizes.
28. BEAM shall retain all winning tickets with the raffle records for two years after the last draw date.
29. If a draw occurs and the BEAM later determines not all eligible tickets stubs were placed into the draw container, AGLC is to be notified immediately. A Discrepancy report must be submitted by an executive member of BEAM to AGLC within 3 days of discovering not all eligible tickets were placed into the draw container. The Discrepancy Report shall specify the total number and serial numbers of the affected tickets and an explanation for how the problem occurred. Normally, the licensed charity will have to conduct a second draw with all eligible tickets stubs and award another set of prizes equivalent to the original list of approved prizes.
30. BEAM is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets or tickets redeemed in error.
31. The prize winners accept that they agree to hold any sponsors, the Directors of BEAM, its agencies, agents, promotion agencies, and anyone else involved in the development of handling of the raffle harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prizes. Decisions are final on all matters relating to this raffle.
32. The official prizes are as follows:
First Prize: 65% of the Wine
Second Prize: 25% of the Wine
Third Prize: 10% of the Wine
The above noted prizes will be distributed as gift cards.
33. The delivery of the prizes shall be the responsibility of BEAM.
34. BEAM has the right to publish online the names and/or photographs of the prize winners.
35. The raffle prizes cannot be exchanged and the winner will need to accept the prize as listed.
36. All tickets, transactions and winners associated with the raffle are subject to the rules, regulations and procedures put in place by BEAM.
Wine Survivor Raffle is being conducted under AGLC License # 587277.
All profits go to Balance Empower Action and Movement for Alberta Youth Foundation (BEAM).
For more information or question contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org